About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happiness

This blog post is dedicated to Amanda and Alex.

While Blake and I were at the beach Alex proposed to Amanda, and we cannot be happier for them. Throughout my past year or so with the Dalton family I have fell in love with Amanda, Alex, and Austin also known as the A-team. I care so much about these people and I cannot wait to share this experience with them. The A-team proves that with love, anything can be accomplished. Their story is incredible, and I am so glad they are taking the next step in life. I consider Amanda to be one of my best friends, and I cannot wait to share this time with her. I know she will make the most beautiful bride. I wish the A-team nothing but love and happiness.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture on facebook. You can see the love and happiness beaming in yall's eyes! Love you both. Congrats on your engagement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment