About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Bliss

This past weekend, as soon as we got home from the beach we immediately hopped in the shower and got ready for the wedding we attended this past Saturday. The wedding was in Hiawassee, Georgia near a river, and was absolutely beautiful. The ceremony, bride, and reception were gorgeous. Blake and I had so much fun with all of his friends that night. We danced, sang, and had an amazing time. I can officially say our wedding season is officially over. No more for us for a while!

Blake and I at our table
So adorable of Amanda and Alex! 
Blake caught the garter! 
Amanda and I standing in front of the fan trying to get some air!
So happy together
Love yall!
It is amazing how a relationship with someone grows so fast. Amanda and I have truly become best friends, and I am so lucky to have her as a friend.
Josh and I enjoying a break from dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment