About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bulldog Nation

Today I officially became apart of the Bulldog Nation and I couldn't be happier. Going to the University of Georgia has always been one of my dreams, and now my dream has finally come true. It feels great to finally put a meaning to... Go Dawgs.

To one of my best friends. My brother. He has always shown me the true meaning of the Bulldog Nation, and I couldn't be happier to finally express the words GO DAWGS as an official University of Georgia student.


Georgia Students know:
1. How to bark on command
2. Silver britches are the best britches to wear
3. You meet between the hedges
4. You don't walk under the Arches until you graduate
5. How to "Call the Dawgs"
6. The only colors to bleed are red and black
7. and love the words "Glory Glory to Ole' Georgia"
8. Herschel Walker
9. The Bulldog Nation is the finest
10. It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog

No comments:

Post a Comment