About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A beachy kinda life...

 I once again spent the lastweek at the beach. This time Blake and I went to Destin, Florida with my family. Although it rained 3 out of the 5 days we still managed to have fun. We were able to ride in the boat and play in the ocean. We shopped and ate super yummy food while we were there. It was a fun week, but we were ready to be home after spending 2 weeks at the beach. I will always cherish these trips with my family, because when we all grow older we tend to be busier. Amanda and I learned how to play rook and we had a BLAST! We made so many memories and I cant wait for next years vacation!

My first oyster... it was yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment