About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Blue Mountain Beach 2011

This past week Blake and I went with his family to Blue Mountain Beach in Florida. We had so much fun! Every day we woke up and went straight to the beach. We spent all day outside in the sand and in the water. The seaweed was really bad, but we still made the most of it. I consider myself very luck to have been able to spend the week with Blake's family. I made some memories that I will keep forever. It was so nice to relax each day on the beach. We relaxed, soaked up the sun, shopped, and ate very yummy food. It was the perfect vacation.

Hanging out under the beach umbrella
We had so much fun in the blow up boat! 
Before dinner at Captain Anderson's



Dragging me into the water!
Now carrying me out!
He flipped! Whoops! Didn't tell him about the waves coming.


We had so much fun with this little guy. We fall in love with him more each day!

Austin loved the water!


No comments:

Post a Comment