About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 19, 2011

What a year it has been...

If someone would have told me I would fall in love with Blake the first day I met him, I would have laughed in their face and disagreed. Now, I would have loved for someone to tell me that so I could have started our relationship sooner. It wasn't love at first sight, but it's love and thats all that matters. This week is mine and Blake's one year anniversary (although really we have been together for about 2 years minus some time apart in between). This past year has been one of the best years of my life. To have someone in my life like Blake is truly something special. Throughout the past year, I have laughed like never before, smiled like never before, loved like never before, and found my best friend and soul mate. Blake is the most driven, dedicated, caring, loving, and intellectual person I have ever met. He makes me want to be a better person, to work harder, to strive in the beauty of my dreams, and to always be myself. No matter what happens throughout my life, I know that I will always have Blake at the end of the day. He cares for me like no other person I have met before. Each day I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing person in my life. I couldn't have hand-picked a better person for me. He is my everything and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.














Thanks for always being there for me, loving me, talking to me, sharing with me, and most of all... thanks for being you. I love you Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment