About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

UGA vs Boise State

Blake being the amazing boyfriend he is, got me tickets to the Chickfila Bowl at the Georgia Dome this past weekend. UGA was playing Boise State and we had been wanting to go since we heard last season. We left Athens around 12 Saturday afternoon and headed south to Atlanta. We got there at 2 o clock right on the dot, so we valeted our car at the hotel and headed to tailgate! We met up with some friends and walked around for almost an hour an a half trying to find the orange lot. When they call it "hotlanta" they aren't kidding. I don't think I have ever sweated that much in my life! We finally found the orange lot, met up with some friends and then headed to another tailgate close by. I got to see so many people on Saturday just from walking from tailgate to tailgate. We had so much fun!




We went into the game and we had the best seats which were lower level right about the 50 yard line. I was so excited to see what the Dawgs would do considering our horrific season last year. We had only been in our seats for about fifteen minutes when two familiar faces walked down our row and sat right next to us. My brother had secretly bought tickets with Blake so the four of us could sit together. Blake, William, Amanda and I all got to sit together and enjoy (well kinda) the game. We thought we had it in us... but once again the Dawgs failed to perform. I don't know what it is but they just cannot get it together. After the game was over we all headed back to the Omni for the night. We enjoyed the game, but it would have been a lot more enjoyable if the Dawgs would have won. We now face South Carolina this coming weekend "between the hedges" and to be honest I am a little worried. Maybe this past weekend showed the players they have more work to do in order to put a "W" on the board. I'll be a Dawg fan till I die...but I am sure hoping they can pull out a miracle and get our first SEC win for the season this weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment