About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Year Anniversary

 Blake's and I celebrated our one (official) year anniversary last Wednesday. It has gone by so fast I cannot believe it! I spent my day studying while Blake was in class for most of the day, but we planned to start our celebrating around 5. During my studying, I received the prettiest bouquet of flowers from Blake which really brightened up my day! Once we were ready, we headed to dinner at PorterHouse (yummy)! We actually had the entire restaurant to ourselves which was kinda neat. We joked about how awkward it would be if it was our first day haha. We both got our usual dishes and split some marble chocolate cheesecake which was phenomenal. Once we made it back to the car, we saw a familiar orange slip on my windshield... yep a parking ticket! We always have a story... nothing is ever simple with us :) Once we got in the car, Blake saw a George Gibson's bag in my back seat which I was hoping he wouldn't see until later. I told him it was nothing but he insisted on opening it. He liked the shirt and visor I picked up for him, but told me he was mad for getting me a gift because he felt bad cause we had agreed on no gifts. Flowers and dinner was more than enough and that stuff adds up! I told him to enjoy it and to quit being so stubborn. We made it back home and decided just for a nice relaxing night. Sometimes, with all the studying we do it is nice just to be able to watch some t.v. for a little bit. Blake insisted on watching Dragon Ball Z and I let him have his way until I was bored of pinterest (sad I know haha). Blake was actually pretty sneaky cause he told me to go get his computer at one point in the night and right next to it was the neatest gift. It was a rustic wood Georgia frame that is so "me." He picked it out all by himself and did amazing!! It was so nice just to relax for the night... It was the perfect way to wind down from our hectic two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment