About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Football and Puppies

This past weekend was the first home game at Sanford Stadium and everyone was so excited! Georgia was playing one of our rivals, South Carolina. Most of us (including me) thought the game would be a complete blow out. We spent the day tailgating, dancing, singing, and playing corn hole, and we were anxiously awaiting 4:30. We get into the stadium and get to our seats. We grab a red pom pom and waited for the game to begin. The game was so close the entire time. We made so many mistakes and ended up losing by 3 points. All in all it was a great game even though we lost. I mean honestly, us Georgia fans are kinda used to losing by now. I still believe Richt needs to start calling plays, Mike BoBo needs to step aside, Aaron Murray needs some more practice, and the whole team needs to have a session on catching/holding on to a ball. The Dawgs face Coastal Carolina this weekend and all I can say is... if we lose this one, I might just retire my red and black. Better luck next time Dawgs!








As I am walking into the game on Saturday (which might I add was the first Georgia game I have attended without my brother), I get a picture message from my mom that has my maltese and a silver little puppy sitting next to it. My brother and Amanda finally got a puppy! They got a silver lab and surprised my family at the lake. Tucker is so adorable and sweet. He fell in the lake twice, but they managed to scoop him right up! Tucker actually went swimming with Emma and they ran and played on the muddy beach at the marina. I am so happy for them! 








No comments:

Post a Comment