About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

The road ahead...


Today starts the epic journey that my grandmother will travel on for 5 months. Today marks the first chemo treatment for her. She will be receiving chemo treatments every other Monday for five months... During these next 5 months we are gonna need a lot of prayers and a lot of love. For those of you who have already been praying, I can't thank you enough. Prayers are all I am asking for at this moment and I am so grateful for each and every person who has said a prayer for her each night at bedtime. I have the best family and friends and yall are the one's that get us through our struggles and I can't explain how much each of you mean to my family and I. Granny has the best attitude towards her battle with cancer and that makes me feel so much better. We will win this fight with the help of our friends without a doubt. It is all in God's hands now and I know he will get us through it. Thanks again for all of your prayers! I love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment