About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Alex and Amanda's Engagement Party

This past weekend Blake and I headed home to Habersham to spend time with his family as well as celebrate Alex and Amanda's engagement with friends and family. We had a family dinner Friday night which was nice and relaxing. We enjoyed it because we got to spend time with Austin who we haven't seen in a month. Austin is getting so smart and it is so funny to hear him talk. He has a mind of his own and is saying so many new words. He knows almost all of his colors and knows Blake as "Bake" and calls me "La-La." He says truck, tractor, Hunt-Runt, night night, and many other words. It is so amazing watching him learn. On Saturday we went to Blake's family reunion where we enjoyed some of the best food we have had in a REALLY long time. It was literally like Thanksgiving for us since were typical college students who don't typically get good southern cooking for dinner every night. We definitely enjoyed ourselves. That night we headed up to Alex's for their engagement party. The place was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the night was filled with love and happiness. Everyone had such a good time. Amanda asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, and I am so honored. I am blessed that she chose me to stand next to her on her wedding day. We have gotten extremely close and I am so excited that she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. I know she will be standing next to me one day! Happy wedding planning to Amanda! This weekend we are celebrating my dad's birthday....and HUNT FINALLY COMES HOME!!!! I can't wait to post pictures :) Hope everyone has a great week. Stay dry!





No comments:

Post a Comment