About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2011

For those of you unaware of my obsession with Luke Bryan... I can't even begin to describe it to you. :) Well every year Luke Bryan does a farm tour at farms around the state of Georgia. This year he just happened to have a farm in Colbert on the tour. It's only about 15-20 minutes from my house so I got tickets the second they went on sale. On Friday, my friends and I left around 1:30 because we wanted to make sure we got there super early. Instead of tailgating like most people did, we decided to sit at the gate and wait... we wanted to ensure a good spot since it was general admission. What do you know... we landed ourselves a standing position RIGHT on the front row. I literally was so excited I could barely could contain myself. I didn't even want to leave to go to the bathroom, because I was not losing my spot. I was able to get some amazing pictures and have Luke look me right in the eyes ;) Literally felt like he was serenading just me.. haha I know, I am a bit obsessive. It was such an amazing night and I was able to make a lot of memories. For those of you who haven't purchased Luke's new album "Tailgates and Tanlines" I suggest you go out and buy it today! It is seriously the best song I have heard in a while. I hope everyone has had a great week, and I am wishing each and every reader an even better weekend! As for me, Blake and I are headed to Habersham for Amanda's engagement party which we are super excited about. Have a blessed weekend everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment