About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Georgia Florida 2011

Hello all! Hope everyone is having a good week so far. This past week has been kinda hard to get back into considering I was in Florida for 4 days... and might I add I am still giddy over the Georgia win. It has always been on my "bucket" list to go to the Georgia Florida game where Georgia wins. As most of you know, we have only won 4 of the last 21 meetings before this past weekend. Well guess what... WE WON!!!! 24-20 and I was there :) I finally got to cross something off my bucket list and it felt great!! I had so much fun and was so glad I actually bought tickets for the big game. When we won, I mean it was crazy. I have never heard so many people chanting, barking, and screaming. The Bulldog Nation was ECSTATIC! I mean when all these people travel to Jacksonville and we lose, they get kinda upset. This year we won, meaning our money was not wasted! I had the best time ever. Blake and I are officially 1-1 for Georgia Florida. We are excited to see what the rest of the season holds. "I said it's great to be... a GATOR HATER!" Hope everyone has a good weekend... we're getting close to Thanksgiving! Oh.. and Roll Tide ;) Beat LSU!








No comments:

Post a Comment