About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lean on God for Strength.

Last night I was informed with horrible news that no best friend ever wants to hear. One of my best friends Lauren has suffered a very tragic loss. The guy she has been dating for a couple of months was killed in a head on colission last night on the way back to school in Kennesaw. This guy made Lauren very happy and I am thankful for the times he made her smile and laugh. I was not lucky enough to have ever met Ike but I wish I could have. He has touched so many hearts and he will be greatly missed. During this time, I am praying for my best friend to gain strength through this tough time. I am also praying for the Thomas family, the Bennett family, the Kappa Sigma Fraternity, as well as each of Ike's friends. God has plan for every one and sometimes it is difficult to understand. I know no words can make Lauren feel better and that kills me. I would love nothing more than to hold her and cry with her. Lauren has many friends and family members supporting her and I know with God's help she can get through this. To all of my readers, please keep Lauren in your prayers as well as Ike's friends and family. Throughout this event, I have taken time to pray and have realized how thankful and appreciative I am for everyone in my life. You never know when someone could be taken from you. God works in mysterious ways that we may not understand, but he has a plan for everyone. I know a very special angel is watching over Lauren now. May God be with guiding you Ike. You will be forever loved and missed.

"I am leaving you with a gift -- peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment