About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope everyone managed to have a good week! As you know, Blake and I were lucky enough to go to the Master's last Sunday. The day started very early.. and when I mean early I mean 5 a.m.! We were on the road by 6 a.m. and it only took us about an hour and half to get there. We stopped on the way there and I had my first ever breakfast at Hardee's. It was yummy needless to say! As soon as we walked into the front gates of Augusta National Blake and I were like kids in a candy store with our eyes wide open and our jaws probably open as well. The place was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The grass looked "spray painted" as Blake would say. Every flower was perfect in size and color, there wasn't a spec of trash on the ground... the place was perfect. We decided to go straight to the golf shop to see what we could pick up and boy did we pick up a lot. About 7 shirts, 5 hats, a flag, keychain, and other goodies later we were ready to watch some golf! We watched the first couple people tee off on the first hole then decided to walk around for a little bit before coming back to the first hole to watch Tiger. We walked around and watched some of the players and had a really amazing time. At 1:40 Tiger teeded off and it didn't slow down from there! I always considered golf a slow sport... but not when I am running behind my boyfriend trying to keep up while he is running behind Tiger. We followed Tiger every hole and boy did he make a comeback! The tournament was getting very intense... oh and extremely hot. Needless to say I had an AMAZING time and definitely want to go back, but I will wear different shoes next time that for sure. A chair is also a much needed accessory for our next trip to the Master's. Blake had an amazing time and I was so glad I got to take him and experience it with him. We will definitely go back again!

I wish I had pictures to share with you but unfortunately no camera's were allowed :( I hope everyone has a safe fun-filled weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment