About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Master's here we come!!!

I wanted to be able to get Blake Master's tickets for part of his birthday but with our busy schedules and us having more than 2 test the week of the Master's, I just thought it wouldn't work out. I knew for a fact we weren't going to be able to go, and I wanted nothing more than to be able to give this to Blake because I knew how much it meant to him. Well... I got a phone call and the guy we had originally asked for practice rounds tickets said he would let us know when he could possibly give us some. Well turns out we couldn't have gone to the practice rounds anyways with all of our tests, and I knew trying to find tickets for the Master's this weekend would be nearly impossible. Tickets are going for thousands of dollars on ebay, and being a college student... I cannot afford that! And might I add... that would be a DANG good birthday present. Well while I was sitting in the doctors office, my mom called to notify me that the guy called and he doesn't want the tickets for Sunday. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!! Sunday being the final round of the 2011 Master's Tournament and Blake and I get to go!!!!! We get to spend the whole day walking the course and enjoying the tournament. I was truly ecstatic and thought it was a joke. I could not believe it all played out, but I am sure glad it did. So therefore, I think I win best girlfriend award for taking my boyfriend to the final round of the most anticipated and most prestige golf tournament. Go me, Go Mom, and Go John for all the help! And thanks to Mr. Master's Man (We will leave his name unknown) for making me make my boyfriend one happy boy!! I cannot wait to go and take pictures. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I cannot wait to spend it with Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment