About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy Busy!

Life has been sorta crazy busy lately, but super fun none the less. Between finishing up spring semester and having something planned every saturday night has made me lose track of my blogging. I have spent the past couple of weekends with some amazing people celebrating some very special events. Between a 1 year old birthday party, my cousin Kara's wedding, and the Harbor Light Marina party we have had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures to show the amount of fun we had celebrating these special events with special people!







No comments:

Post a Comment