About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Special Someone

I am writing this blog post to express my gratitude and appreciation for the most amazing man in the world. Blake has constantly given me strength, laughs, hugs, kisses, and a shoulder to lean on each and every day. He is one of my best friends and I feel so thankful to have him in my life. I enjoy each day we spend together and am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have found such an amazing person. Blake is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met and he inspires me to be a better person in many ways. I admire Blake and cannot wait to see what the future holds for our relationship. I am wishing Blake a very happy birthday. May God bless you with another year and many more years of love, happiness, and prosperity. 
 









This weekend we plan on celebrating and relaxing now that finals are over. Friday Blake, his family, and I are going to be eating dinner at the infamous Dillard House. It is somewhere I have always wanted to go and I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone. After dinner, we will be heading up to Lake Burton for the weekend for some fun in the sun celebrating a special 20th birthday. I cannot wait!

Happy birthday babe! 
xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment