About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year - New Me

There isn't just one word to describe 2011 for me. It was a whirlwind of emotions and definitely a learning experience. This past year I have grown as a person more than I ever have. I am in a great place in my life and I am eager to see what the new year brings for myself, my family, my love, and my friends. I have learned so much about myself in the past year, and I know it has made me a better person. I hope to help more people this year, spend more time with family and friends, continue to grow in my relationship, get even closer to God, and overall become a better person. I am wishing each and every one of you a year of love, happiness, and hope!

My main wish for this year is for Tori Svenson to beat her battle with cancer and start living the life of a beautiful 8 year old. I wish her a year with no pain, no suffering, and NO cancer! I hope Tori gets to travel to Hawaii with the Make a Wish Foundation and I hope she and her family can start living again after her treatments are over. Wishing the entire Svenson family love, wealth, happiness, and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment