About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Amanda's Bachelorette Weekend

This past weekend 8 girls traveled to Highlands, North Carolina to celebrate Amanda's bachelorette weekend in the mountains. I have been stressed ever since November trying to plan her bachelorette, and I am kinda sad it's all over with now. We had the absolute best time this past weekend. It was full of fun, relaxation, laughing, and girl time. We painted wine glasses, played games, relaxed, and embraced Amanda with bachelorette fun :) I think everyone's favorite part was going to Old Edward's Inn on Saturday. We all went to the spa to spend the day to relax and get massages. We all can agree that each of us have never been that relaxed in our entire lives. It was exactly what everyone needed. The place was absolutely beautiful and so incredibly serene. It was like a dream come true honestly. None of us wanted to leave. When we got back to the house after the Spa we got ready and had Amanda's bachelorette party and lingerie shower. We had so much fun with all of the games and presents. I hope this weekend was everything Amanda had hoped for and more. She is truly one of my best friends and I am so thankful as well as honored to be a part of her special day! I am sure one day she will be helping plan my very own bachelorette :)

Girls before dinner!


This is Elmer... Amanda came up with the name haha!
The beautiful bachelorette!
Fun questions!
Girls at dinner!
Everyone relaxing at the spa!


Goofing around with my best friend!! 

This coming weekend Blake and I are headed to a monogram shower for Amanda. We are so excited for all the showers coming up! The wedding will be here before we know it!! Hope everyone has a great week while I will be studying for 5 days straight for all of my test this week! Enjoy your week!

XO Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment