About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

William's 27th Birthday

Yesterday was William's 27th birthday!! Man he is getting old :) Blake and I were able to drive to Gwinnett and celebrate with my parents, William and Amanda. I was so glad I got to spend time with my brother on his birthday! We had cookie cake and exchanged gifts... then I started complaining my eye was hurting and felt weird. Well about 20 minutes later, I go to the bathroom and WAM! Swollen almost shut. It has got to be shrimp! Last time we ate at longhorn I had an allergic reaction and was itching all over... well this time my eye was swelling shut including the left side of my face. I took some benadryl immediately and Blake ended up driving us home. I kept ice on my eye all last night but today when I woke up it is still pretty nasty looking. Not quite sure what is going on with all of my sicknesses but I would greatly appreciate if they went away! Thank goodness we didn't need to use the epi-pen (although Blake is dying to pop me with it) :). Minus the eye swelling, William's birthday dinner was very enjoyable and we were so glad we got to spend time with him celebrating!




No comments:

Post a Comment