About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Safety First!

So after hearing about some recent break-ins, I got to thinking. If I was home by myself and someone broke in, what would I do? I have no gun, knife, baseball bat, taser, pepper spray, or really any type of weapon. So... what did I do? I called my parents and asked them the same thing. What would I do? Well they realized what a mistake we have been making and thank goodness nothing ever happened... because if something would have happened I would have been out of luck. I hoped in my little Jeep and drove over to Franklin Gun Shop. No, no... I didn't buy a gun. Although I want one, I don't think I am quite mature for one! The people were very helpful and I picked myself out a cute little pepperspray that looks like lipstick (but bigger)! How cool! It can shoot up to 12 feet away, it can keep the attacker down for as long as 45 minutes, and is easy to use. So girls... ask yourself what you would do and be prepared! Take precautions  and get yourself something to defend an attacker away!

1 comment: