About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bends in the road

There comes a point while driving the road we call "life" when you come to a bend. There are many bends along the way to reach your final destination, but whose to say we can't keep going. Just because its an obstacle doesn't mean you can't overcome it. At the bend in my road I try to think positively. I have faith in God because I know he has a plan for me. With God all things are possible. In my life I have to take the good and take the bad and try to be as strong as possible. When I don't want to be strong.. I am. I fight myself to make sure I can be the strong determined person I truly am. This bend will only make me stronger and I cannot wait to overcome it. I have to have faith in God and I plan to keep busy with my friends and family. This too shall pass... In the mean time I plan to dance, sing, laugh, cry, relax, and enjoy my weekend in Hilton Head with one of my best friends Megan.

                                   Laughter is the best medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment