About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Are you going to be the bug or the windshield?

Breakdown after breakdown has caused my week to slowly but surely get worse. I have learned that these were the days our parents have warned us about. Not each day was going to be enjoyable and not each week was going to be easy. Only you can decide if you can make it through it. The person who has spent hours talking to me and giving me pep talks truly inspires me to be better and to keep on truckin. He told me today... you decide. "Are you going to be the bug or the windshield." The bug gets squashed and the windshield dominates. I don't know where I would be without those people to support me and to push me to do better. There will be better days and there will be worse days, but overall I am truly thankful to have a day.






No comments:

Post a Comment