About Me

My photo
An inspiring Fashion Merchandising student, a friend, a lover, a good listener, a person with a open heart and is willing to give. Love and Happiness is what I live for.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

To Friends Near and Far:

Blogging has always been a way to get things off my chest and share with friends and family the things that I have been up to. My number one reader was always my grandmother. So after taking many months off from blogging, I am now back to my blog with one less influential reader.

Granny passed away peacefully on October 31, 2012. She had been suffering pancreatic cancer for over a year now and her body had gotten weak. It was so heartbreaking to watch her suffer and I am thankful that we didn't watch her suffer any longer than she did. Granny loved living and loved doing. In the recent months, she lost the will to do those things which made it hard on us. Granny may have lost her battle with Cancer but she won the battle with Jesus. I know that Granny is living pain free and cancer free in the most wonderful heaven with her husband. We will miss her dearly but I know she is always with us.

To friends and family near and far:
Your comments and messages have been appreciated more than you could ever know. Thank you for each kind word, thought, and prayer for our family. We are beyond grateful to have such kind friends and family that are always there for us. Thank you for the food, flowers, cards, and everything else that you have given us during this time. Each of you have made this process easier. We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything that you have done for us. We are forever grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment